1. ALL Images must be the original work of the entrant. If two or more similar images are entered by the same author, the first one getting the acceptance score will be considered for acceptance or award, the other images will not be considered.
2. Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally. By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his own (aliases are not permitted). The entrant permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the exhibition. This may include low resolution posting on a website. Note: Entrants who indicate that their images may not be reproduced or used “will not be eligible for awards” or inclusion in audio-visuals of the exhibition “and could be subject to disqualification” by the exhibition sponsors.
3. Individual Report/Score Cards will be available in Website Login from the Result Date. Results will be published on the Website on Result Date (20th March 2020).
4. A PDF or e-catalogue link will be emailed individually to all paid participants. The Electronic catalogue can also be downloaded from the website on and from the Exhibition Date (20th May 2020).
5. Entry is open to all photographers, amateur as well as professionals, worldwide.
(A) Open Monochrome (PIDM),
(B) Open Color (PIDC) (Monochrome Images are accepted, but will be count in PIDC Star Rating),
(C) Nature (Mono/Color ND),
(D) Theme : People (Mono/Color PTD).
(E) Theme : Street (Mono/Color PJD).
All are digital Sections. An author may submit a maximum of 4 images in each section. Total 20 Images can be submitted
7. All the images will be displayed with HP LAPTOP, LENOVO LAPTOP, DELL LAPTOP with 1920 X 1280 pixels & 300 dpi resolution. Media type JPEG, Resolution is 1920 / 1280 pixel & color space is SRGB. JUDGING WILL BE ONLINE.
Therefore participants should submit images of dimension 1920 pixels x 1280 pixels, 300 DPI, Maximum file size permitted is 1.5 MB.
8. Each image must have unique title. Once an image has been accepted in a PSA recognized exhibition, that same image or similar or like image may not be entered in any section of the same division star rating class of the exhibitions regardless of the media, format and title and it must not be re titled for entry of any other PSA recognized exhibitions. Words such as “NO TITLE, UNTITLED” or titles consisting of ONLY NUMBERS will not be allowed in any case. Identification marks or title visible in the photographs will be rejected. No special characters is allowed.
9. The exhibition is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization or its agent, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not confirm to the exhibition rules and conditions. An entrant’s images will not be presented to the judges consecutively. An entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging in that section. Distribution of images shall be in the same round order as submitted by the entrant.
10. The Circuit consists of 5 sections and entry is open to all photo-friends spread all over the world. It will be organized under the approved rules of PSA. All acceptances will count for PSA Star Rating and "Who’s Who". ALL Images must be the original work of the entrant. If two or more similar images are entered by the same author, the first one getting the acceptance score will be considered for acceptance or award, the other images will not be considered
The exhibition assumes no liability of any misuse of copyright. Images may be altered, either electronically or otherwise, by the maker. Artwork or computer graphics created by the entrant may be incorporated provided the photographic content predominates, subject to Nature, Photo Travel and Photojournalism divisional restrictions. All final work must be on photographic film, or on electronic file, or on photographic or electronic print material, mounting excepted.
No title or identification of the maker shall be visible anywhere on the face of an image, print mat or mount entered in a PSA Recognized exhibition.Each image must have a unique title. Once an image has been accepted in a PSA Recognized exhibition, that same image, or a like “in camera” or a “reproduction” duplicate of that image:
i. May not be entered or re-entered in any section of the same Division Star Ratings class in that exhibition regardless of media, format, or title.
ii. May not be re-titled for entry in any other PSA Recognized exhibition, including translation into another language.
iii. Images meeting the Monochrome Definition and non-manipulated color images from the same capture shall be considered the same image and must be given the same title.
iv. PSA members working on Galaxy and Diamond Star Ratings shall be allowed to continue using different titles of monochrome versions and color versions of the same capture that have already been accepted until the required number of acceptances for those titles have been completed.
An image may be entered in only one section where acceptances of that image in multiple sections would be eligible for the same star path.
11. Permission to reproduce images in the catalogue or in gallery for publicity is assumed unless otherwise denied by the author in writing.
12. All Acceptances are eligible for statistics applicable to PSA Ropa.
13. An entrant's four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging The decision of the Panel of selectors is final and binding, no further appeal will be entertained.
14. The exhibition is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization, or its agent, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to exhibition rules and conditions.
15. Participants are requested to send their entries, Entry Fee etc well in advance. Late entries will not be entertained and the Entry Fee will be retained. If the entry fee is not received within the closing date, photographs may not be considered for selection.
16. Foreign Entry Fee:
First Two Sections - 20$ USD,
3 Sections 25$ USD,
All Section 30$ USD payable through PAYPAL (Paypal Id - email@example.com)
Indian Entry Fee: First Two Sections – Rs. 1400 /- INR,
3 Sections Rs. 1700 /- INR,
All Section Rs. 2000 /- INR .
Indian Payment Account Details =>
Beneficiary Name :- Anuradha Sarkar
Bank Details :- State Bank of India
Account No. :- 10374920744
IFS Code :- SBIN0001747
ENTRIES RECEIVED WITHOUT PROPER ENTRY FEES, OR PAID WITH FOREIGN CHEQUES OR MONEY ORDERS, OR CASH DEPOSIT WILL NOT BE JUDGED (CASH DEPOSIT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED).
Discount of 30% For Group / Club Entry of Minimum 15 Participants.
THERE IS NO PROVISION OF INDIVIDUAL DISCOUNT
17. While every effort is made to ensure safe handling of all entries, Ichapore Photographic Association accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may occur. It is a condition of entering that you acknowledge that your entry has no commercial value. Submission of Entries to the Salon implies acceptance of the above regulations.
18. All Foreign participants are requested to submit the entries through online submission procedure in http://www.chroniclecircuit.in/ Entry fees have to be PAID online through PAYPAL, Indian entrants must send the entry fees through Bank or Internet Banking.
Participants are requested to send their entries, EntryFee etc. well in advance. If the entry fee is not received within the closing date, photographers work may not be considered for selection.
19. NOTICE: When an entrant goes into to the Entry Form to submit an entry the entrant will see a feature to affirm he or she has read these Conditions of Entry when he or she fills out the entry form. If the entrant does not so affirm the entry will not be submitted
20. The organizing committee reserves the right to reproduce any image for publication, in a catalogue, on an Internet website and displayed in media related to the Salon without payment of any fee to the exhibitor.
21. 30% – 35% Acceptance Rate will be taken into consideration.
22. Whenever an entrant enters our exhibition he/she is to certify that he/she is abiding by the PSA conditions of Entry.
Please read the above regulations carefully and try to avoid unnecessary correspondences. Still for further queries, if any, contactus at: firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA PROTECTION : By entering this exhibition, you are explicitly consenting to the personal details you have supplied, including email addresses, being held, processed and used by the exhibition organizers for purposes associated with this exhibition. You also explicitly consent to such information being sent to organizations that have accorded official recognition, patronage or accreditation to this exhibition. You acknowledge and accept that entering this exhibition means that the status and results of your entry may be made public.
General: Entries must originate as photographs (image-capture of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally. By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his/her own and permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and / or display in media related to the exhibition. This may include low resolution posting on a website. Creative is defined as “altered reality”.
Monochrome: An image is considered to be Monochrome only if it gives the impression of having no color (i.e. contains only shades of gray which can include pure black and pure white) OR it gives the impression of being a greyscale image that has been toned in one color across the entire image. (For example by Sepia, red, gold, etc.) A greyscale or multi-colored image modified or giving the impression of having been modified by partial toning, multi-toning or by the inclusion of spot coloring does not meet the definition of monochrome and shall be classified as a Color Work. .
Photo Travel: A Photo Travel image expresses the characteristic features or culture of a land as they are found naturally. There are no geographic limitations. Images from events or activities arranged specifically for photography, or of subjects directed or hired for photography are not appropriate. Close up pictures of people or objects must include features that provide information about the environment.
Techniques that add, relocate, replace or remove any element of the original image, except by cropping, are not permitted. The only allowable adjustments are removal of dust or digital noise, restoration of the appearance of the original scene, and complete conversion to greyscale monochrome. Other derivations, including infrared, are not permitted. All images must appear natural.
Photojournalism: Photojournalism entries shall consist of images with informative content and emotional impact, reflecting the human presence in our world. The journalistic (story-telling) value of the image shall receive priority over pictorial quality. In the interest of credibility, images that misrepresent the truth, such as those from events or activities specifically arranged for photography or of subjects directed or hired for photography, are not eligible. Techniques that add, relocate, replace or remove any element of the original image, except by cropping, are not permitted. The only allowable modifications are removal of dust, scratches or digital noise, restoration of the existing appearance of the original scene, sharpening that is not obvious, and conversion to greyscale monochrome. Derivations, including infrared, are not eligible. All images must appear natural.
Derivations, including infrared, are not eligible.
PSA Nature Definition
Nature photography is restricted to the use of the photographic process to depict all branches of natural history, except anthropology and archeology, in such a fashion that a well-informed person will be able to identify the subject material and certify its honest presentation. The story telling value of a photograph must be weighed more than the pictorial quality while maintaining high technical quality Human elements shall not be present, except where those human elements are integral parts of the nature story such as nature subjects, like barn owls or storks, adapted to an environment modified by humans, or where those human elements are in situations depicting natural forces, like hurricanes or tidal waves. Scientific bands, scientific tags or radio collars on wild animals are permissible. Photographs of human created hybrid plants, cultivated plants, feral animals, domestic animals, or mounted specimens are ineligible, as is any form of manipulation that alters the truth of the photographic statement. No techniques that add, relocate, replace, or remove pictorial elements except by cropping are permitted. Techniques that enhance the presentation of the photograph without changing the nature story or the pictorial content, or without altering the content of the original scene, are permitted including HDR, focus stacking and dodging/burning. Techniques that remove elements added by the camera, such as dust spots, digital noise, and film scratches, are allowed. Stitched images are not permitted. Color images can be converted to greyscale monochrome. Infrared images, either direct-captures or derivations, are not allowed. Images entered in Nature sections meeting the Nature Photography Definition above can have landscapes, geologic formations, weather phenomena, and extant organisms as the primary subject matter. This includes images taken with subjects in controlled conditions, such as zoos, game farms, botanical gardens, aquariums and any enclosure where the subjects are totally dependent on man for food.
There is one hard and fast rule, whose spirit must be observed at all times. The welfare of the subject is more important than the photograph. This means that practices such as baiting of subjects with a living creature and removal of birds from nests, for the purpose of obtaining a photograph, are highly unethical, and such photographs are not allowed in Nature competitions. Judges are warned not to reward them
© 2020 Chronicle Circuit All Rights Reserved